[Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
时间:2023-11-30 13:17:37 出处:부모와 아이阅读（143）
While exploring Seoul, travelers often encounter the well-known Bukchon Hanok Village, situated in the heart of the metropolis. Tucked away in the northwestern part of Seoul is another enclave of hanok, Eunpyeong Hanok Village, a hidden gem less frequented by tourists.
Nestled at the foot of Bukhansan, the village has close to 100 hanok, each showcasing the beauty of traditional Korean architecture.
Established by the Seoul Metropolitan Government in 2013, Eunpyeong Hanok Village quickly evolved into Seoul's largest neighborhood of newly built hanok.
To learn more about hanok, visitors can stop by the Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum, which offers insight into Korea's architectural heritage.
- [Top Envoy] Russian satellite help not likely priority for North Korea: Chun
- S. Korea has 'no urgency' to cut key lending rate soon: IMF director
- LS Cable inks partnership for Vietnam submarine cable market
- Choo calls for end to protectionism, supply chain recovery during G20 meeting
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- S Korea, UAE agree to increase bilateral flight ceiling to 21 per week
- [Today’s K
- [Herald Interview] Dyson engineer stresses potential of Korean hair care market
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met