Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
时间:2023-11-30 12:55:38 出处:요리阅读（143）
Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcome Daehakro," the largest domestic performance tourism festival in the country.
The festivities began with a vibrant opening show on the main street, which was closed to traffic for the event. The opening show featured a festive parade of performances from musicals, dance, taekwondo demonstrations and marching bands.
As part of the festival, fringe performances will continue throughout October, with a series of outdoor shows at Marronnier Park on Sunday and on Oct. 27-28. These performances will showcase a diverse range of street arts, including theater, musicals, non-verbal shows, magic and classical music.
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- [사진] 영장심사 마친 이재명, 묵묵부답
- NewJeans sings 2023 Lol World Championship anthem
- S. Korea’s consumer sentiment turns sour in September: BOK index
- Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo
- Opposition leader Lee attends arrest warrant hearing at Seoul court
- Seoul shares snap 4
- Scholarships to begin in October for Ukrainian students in S. Korea
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy